MILLBURN, NJ - The Township of Millburn will install 13 pay stations along the 500 block of Millburn Avenue, from Short Hills Avenue to Baltusrol Way, on October 5th and 6th. All pay stations will be located in Zone Z, ensuring that patrons can pay for parking at any pay station.
The pay stations are pay-by-plate and accommodate hourly parking ($.25 per 30 min). Your receipt from the pay station does not need to be displayed.
Some advantages to this new system include:
- Patrons will be able to easily use the Township’s parking application, mPay2Park, and use cash or credit card to pay for parking.
- Users can use any pay station in the zone.
- All pay stations will have a 15 minute free option. Unfortunately this is not available through the smartphone application and must be done at the pay station.
- Less maintenance issues with the elimination of parking meters.
Pay-by-Plate is available on smart phones by downloading the mPay2Park mobile app located in the App and GooglePlay stores. With this new and improved parking system, scanning meters will no longer be necessary; only license plate numbers need to be entered when paying for parking at these pay stations. You can also store your license plate in your mPay2Park account for future use.
Remember the 4 P’s of Parking:
- PARK: Select a spot in a pay-by-plate designated parking lot or zone.
- PLATE: Remember your license plate number.
- PAY: Visit the nearest pay station, or pay via the mPay2Park mobile app.
- PLAY: Shop, Dine, Stroll and Enjoy!