The Project SEARCH-Overlook Medical Center program is recruiting for its school year 2017-18 student cohort.
We are looking for students who meet the following criteria:
- 18-20 years old and plan to still be in high school next school year
- Diagnosed with a developmental or intellectual disability including those with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Basic and effective communication skills (verbal or supported by technology)
- Ability to take direction and change behavior if necessary
- Desire to work competitively in the community!
Please join us for an informational session and tour on Tuesday March 1st at 7p.m. To register visit events.r20.constantcontact.com/.
Please feel free to share with families you know who may have a child that would benefit from applying to Project SEARCH.
To learn more about Project SEARCH visit projectsearch.us.