MILLBURN, NJ - In a notice on the town website, Millburn Township informed its residents that road restoration had begun on a series of streets impacted by gas pipe work.
The company was on pace to complete its gas pipeline replacement and begin the roadway restoration phase of the project by yesterday, Friday, Aug. 23. Work is expected to last through Thursday, Aug. 29, weather permitting.
This final phase of the project will include work on roadways, lawns, and concrete areas, including sidewalks. Milling and paving of the affected roads will take place between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. every day. Detour routes will be posted in the area.
During the current portion of the project, the following roads will be milled and paved:
- Dorset Lane between White Oak Ridge Road and Long Hill Drive
- Arden Place between Briarwood Drive and Dorset Lane
- Country Day Drive from Briarwood Drive to end
- Briarwood Drive between Long Hill Drive and White Oak Ridge Road
- Lee Terrace from Long Hill Drive to 200' EO Robert Drive
- Long Hill Drive from 300' SO Dorset Lane to 350' NO Lee Terrace
- Dale Drive from Long Hill Drive to end
As a reminder, PSE&G has shared a letter on this phase of work which may be accessed on the Projects page of Millburn Township website here: https://www.twp.millburn.nj.us/368 or directly by clicking here: bit.ly/PSEGrestore.
Residents with questions or issues can reach out to the PSE&G Gas Construction Inquiry Hotline at 1-833-661-6300, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pseg.com/gaswork.