MILLBURN, NJ - As 2017 gets underway it is a great opportunity to look back at the most popular news stories of 2016 for Millburn Township. The past year saw the schools and community maintaining top spots in many national and state rankings, Complete Streets Phase 1 kicked off and garnered praise and complaints from residents and businesses and Millburn/Short Hills came together for many exciting events celebrating what makes the community special.
1. Millburn Middle School Named Best Public Middle School in United States.
2. Woman Identified from Mondays Fatal Train Accident in South Orange Was a Short Hills Resident.
3. Actor and Millburn Alum Anne Hathaway Praises Millburn Schools During Interview
4. Short Hills Tops 10 Richest Zip Codes in America
5. Property Owner Disguises as His Pregnant Wife, Disturbs the Peace at St. Barnabas.
6. Downtown Millburn Prepares for Complete Streets Construction
7. Millburn Ranks No. 4 on NJ Monthly's Top 100 Public High Schools in 2016
8. Man Captured Beating Millburn Woman in Nanny Cam Video is Sentenced to Life
In a related article, Millburn Officer Cleared of Criminal Wrongdoing in Nanny Cam Case but Faces Administrative Action
9. Woman Trapped In Two-Vehicle Collision in Short Hills: Millburn Fire, Police and Volunteer First Aid Squad On The Scene
10. Seven Millburn High School Athletes Announce College Commitments