Notice of Action Taken
Zoning Board of Adjustment
TAKE NOTICEthat on the 25th day of June, 2018, the Millburn Township Zoning Board of Adjustment took the following actions:
1. Calendar No. 3613-18. Adopted a resolution memorializing thegranting of variance relief to Debra & Tony Wolk to construct an addition/install an in-ground pool on the property located at 52 Winthrop Road, Short Hills..
2. Calendar No. 3614-18. Adopted a resolution memorializing the granting of variance relief to Madhav/Rama Rangavajjula to construct an addition on the property located at 40 Haran Circle, Short Hills.
3. Calendar No. 3620-18. Adopted a resolution memorializing the granting of use variance relief/site plan approval to Anuje Vejalla to operate a tutoring facility on the property located at 15 Short Hills Avenue, Short Hills.
4. Calendar No. 3621-18. Adopted a resolution memorializing the granting of variance relief to Jimmi Shah/Sarika Arora to construct an addition on the property located at 60 Hemlock Road, Short Hills.
5. Calendar No. 3623-18. Adopted a resolution of approval to Jennifer & Steven Kay to install an in-ground pool/patio on the property located at 91 Fairfield Drive, Short Hills
Copies of the aforementioned resolutions are on file in the office of the Board Secretary, Millburn Town Hall, 375 Millburn Avenue, and available for public inspection between 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
6. Calendar No. 3630-18. Granted variance relief to Vivek & Sudeshna Kapoor to install a generator on the property located at 51 Elmwood Place, Short Hills.
A resolution memorializing the decision of the Zoning Board of Adjustment with respect to the above matters will be adopted at the July 16, 2018 meeting.
7. Calendar No. 3595-18. Announced that the application of NJ Energy Corp, to construct a convenience store/gas station on the property located at 132 Millburn Avenue, was continued to September 17, 2018.