MILLBURN, NJ - Millburn Township Public Schools want to provide everyone the opportunity to receive text messages from the school district through our SchoolMessenger notification system.
- During Emergency notifications we do send messages by phone, email and text.
- The Transportation Department uses text messaging to alert families of bus delays and other transportation issues, by specific bus route/number. It is their preferred method of communication in order to reach parents quickly with transportation updates.
HOW TO OPT IN OR OUT:
- To OPT-IN with each mobile device where you wish to receive messages, please send a Text Message of YES or Y to short code 67587 from each phone.
- If you do not wish to opt in, please send the Text Message of NO or N to short code 67587.
- You will receive a confirmation message from SchoolMessenger that you are now opted in to receive our messages (or not).
- If you try to OPT In and do not receive confirmation, please log in to your SchoolMessenger account to confirm that the numbers we have in the Text/SMS fields are enabled for text messaging (i.e. they are mobile phones, not landlines.)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPDATING CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Log in to your PowerSchool PARENT account at ps2.millburn.org , click on the Arrow link in the upper right, and then click on SchoolMessenger
- The MY Preferences and My Contact information page displays all the email addresses and phone numbers (voice and SMS text) at which you can be contacted via that message type (phone, text, or email). The icons in green indicate that you’ve given your consent to be contacted. At this time Millburn does not allow you to delete numbers, but you can add a new number, or change your consent selections and preferences.
- (If you need to delete contact information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hqWyHWoiVzoJOfPOnNng_ijR9UQIbGPG
If you need assistance, please email email@example.com