MILLBURN, NJ - In a notice on the town website, the schedule for the next phase of gas pipe replacement was announced. PSE&G is expected to complete its gas pipeline replacement project in town on Friday, Aug. 23.
Afterward, the roadway restoration phase of the project will begin. Work on the project is expected to last through Thursday, Aug. 29, weather permitting.
This final phase of the project includes work on roadways, lawns, and concrete work such as sidewalks.
Milling and paving of the affected roads will happen between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Detour routes will be posted in the area by the township.
The following roads will be paved as part of the project:
- Dorset Lane between White Oak Ridge Road and Long Hill Drive
- Arden Place between Briarwood Drive and Dorset Lane
- Country Day Drive from Briarwood Drive to end
- Briarwood Drive between Long Hill Drive and White Oak Ridge Road
- Lee Terrace from Long Hill Drive to 200' EO Robert Drive
- Long Hill Drive from 300' SO Dorset Lane to 350' NO Lee Terrace
- Dale Drive from Long Hill Drive to end
During the project, PSE&G has shared a letter regarding the work which may be accessed on the Projects page of Millburn Township website here: https://www.twp.millburn.nj.us/368 or directly by clicking here: bit.ly/PSEGrestore.
For any questions or issues, please reach out to the PSE&G Gas Construction Inquiry Hotline at 1-833-661-6300, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pseg.com/gaswork.