MILLBURN, NJ — The end of another week brings another slate of stories. Keep reading for the best local coverage from the past week here in Millburn/Short Hills:
- Millburn reisdents Saina and Amay Balasara were recognized for their hard work making care packages for frontline medical workers.
- The Millburn Rec Department began a new 50k exercise program for township residents.
- The Millburn BOE discussed the budget and updates to virtual learning at their most recent meeting.
- Millburn athletics released a message of support, featuring appearances by spring athletes.
- And the Millburn Police Department warned residents about a scam targeting the elderly.