- Millburn Township Committee Meeting Regular Meeting Agenda
- Millburn Town Hall Closed Morning of August 17
- Three Ordinance Introductions Announced by Millburn Township
- Main Street in Millburn Set for Milling and Paving
- Millburn Ballot May Include Complete Streets Referendum Question
- Millburn Township Announces New Start Date for Lot 5 Construction
By MILLBURN TOWNSHIPAugust 9, 2017
MILLBURN, NJ - Beginning Aug. 11, PSE&G will begin resurfacing areas of streets where recent gas main upgrades have been completed. PSE&G can begin to repave these street segments now that the ground has settled. Most roads will be milled and paved half way, and not curb to curb. Residents impacted by construction will receive door hangers with information on planned work. Work is ...