- Jennifer Asprocolas Named Principal at Spotswood's Schoenly School
- Spotswood Public Library Gets Eclipsed
- Some Milltown Residents Experiencing Temporary Power Outage
- Registration Open For Milltown Recreation Department's Fall Soccer Program
- Spotswood Police Department Conducting 2017 Drive Sober Or Get Pulled Over ...
- Upcoming Roadwork In Milltown May Cause Delays
By CHARLES W. KIMAugust 23, 2017
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ – The wife of convicted former Edison police officer Michael Dotro will take part in a Pre-Trial Intervention program that could, eventually, dismiss charges against her if she successfully completes the program, Middlesex County Prosecutor Andrew C. Carey said in a press release Tuesday.
Alycia Dotro, 42, of Manalapan was indicted this year in two separate cases ...