SPOTSWOOD, NJ - The Spotswood Public Library has a lot of fun stuff going on this month for kids young and old as well as for adults too. Here are the highlights for November. Some events require registration while others are open and welcome participants of all ages.
- Kids ages eight through 12 can join art students from the Spotswood High School's Kids Create Club on November 2 at 3:30 p.m. to learn how to make origami boxes. Registration is required. This event will be held again on November 16 at 3:30 p.m.
- Tweens can come to the library to make an autumn craft on November 4 at 7 p.m. There will be crafts and snacks for ages nine through 12. Craft it up Tweens is held on the first Wednesday of each month. Registration is required for the event.
- Adults that enjoy knitting, needlecraft, scrapbooking or other crafts can bring their project to the library on Novmber 11 at 7 p.m. for Adult Craft Night. You can work on your own or try an easy craft that's provided at the event. Get crafty and make some new friends that share the same interests. Registration is not required. Just come and start crafting.
- Ages five and up are invited to come to the library for a scarecrow craft and stories on November 12 at 6 p.m. Registration is required for the Harvest Scarecrow Craft.
- Love to play games? Head to Tween Game Night on November 18 at 7 p.m. Bring your favorite to share or use the games provided by the library. There are snacks too. Registration is required.
- Everyone loves a bedtime story. Come to the library on November 19 at 6 p.m. for bedtime stories, songs, games and more fun. This event is open for children of all ages. Children can wear their pajamas, slippers and bring their favorite special bedtime buddy. Registation is not required.
- For adults that love to knit, crochet or want to learn, Stitch in Time meets every Thursday afternoon from 1 p.m. until 3 p.m. Interested parties do not have to register, just come by with needles and yarn.
For events that require registration, patrons can register online or by telephoning the Spotswood Public Library at 732-251-1515.