SPOTSWOOD, NJ - Which staff member of the Spotswood School District's four schools has the most spirit? The Spotswood PTA will find out next week as it hosts Virtual Teacher and Support Staff Spirit Week. Each day next week teachers and support staff are invited to participate in a virtual activity and post a photograph or video on the Spotswood NJ PTA's Facebook page, tagging @SpotswoodPTA on Instagram or by emailing their pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org to show off their school spirit. A daily winner will be chosen randomly to receive a special prize from Helmetta Mayor Chris Slavicek.
Next week's Virtual Spirit Week contest days include:
- Monday, April 27 - Video Message Day (share a video message to your class)
- Tuesday, April 28 - School Spirit Day (show off your school's colors)
- Wednesday, April 29 - Wacky Day (show off your wackiest outfits)
- Thursday, April 30 - Throwback Day (throw your style back to the 50s, 60s, 70s or 80s)
- Friday, May 1 - Superhero Day (dress like your favorite superhero to honor frontline workers)