MILLTOWN, NJ - The borough provided the following updates on operations on their website this week:
- The Senior Center remains closed until further notice.
- All parks and recreation areas remain closed until further notice.
- All physical meetings and gatherings in municipal-owned facilities are canceled until further notice.
- Milltown Municipal Court dates for April 16 and April 23 are canceled. Court appearances will be rescheduled. Impacted parties will receive notices.
- Municipal Offices are open for business, but are closed to the public until further notice.
Milltown Borough Council meetings will continue to be held virtually. Residents can access the online meetings. Meeting login information can be found online.
Middlesex County currently has 6,003 confirmed cases of the coronavirus according to the county's website. Woodbridge has the most cases in the county with 910. Helmetta has the least with 18. Milltown has 27 confirmed COVID-19 cases and Spotswood has 40.