- 22 Montclair Firefighters to Receive Valor Awards, Officials Announce
- Montclair HS Students to Tour PVSC Treatment Lab in Newark
- Essex County Leaders Propose Naming Brookdale Park Athletic Complex after Tom ...
- Montclair Residents to Be Honored by Assemblywoman Sheila Oliver
- Montclair Kimberley Academy Celebrates Earth Day with Opening of New Green Roof
- Residents Displaced After Two-Alarm Early Morning Fire on Montague Place
By MARK J. BONAMOApril 24, 2017
NEWARK, NJ - Some computers in the City of Newark have been infected with ransomware, rendering them unusable, and the hacker is demanding payment of 24 Bitcoin, or about $30,000 in ransom, according to a document obtained by TAPinto Newark and a city official with knowledge of the hack.
The document reveals that that city computers were infected with RSA-2048 encryption, ...