- School PARCC Testing Dead? Governor-Elect Murphy Calls for Change
- Glen Ridge Police Seek Public's Help Following Hit and Run Accident
- Montclair Expands Smart Waste Disposal to all Business Districts
- Verona Police Arrest Montclair Man for Tuesday Car Break-ins
- Fourth Ward Councilor Baskerville to Host Community Meeting, Jan. 16
- Giants Sign Former Bloomfield High School Star Kristjan Sokoli
By JOHN LEEJanuary 13, 2018
NUTLEY, NJ - Acting Essex County Prosecutor Robert D. Laurino and Nutley Police Chief Thomas J. Strumolo released details about the pedestrian victim of the fatal accident involving a NJ Transit bus Thursday night in Nutley.
Umberto Lombardi, 78, was struck and killed by an articulated bus turning left from Bloomfield Avenue to Centre Street. Lombardi was crossing the ...