- Montclair Businesses Brace Themselves as Rain Forecast Looms Again
- Montclair Jazz Festival Canceled Due to Weather
- EssexCounty Withdraws $3.8M from Wells Fargo for Predatory Lending Findings
- Montclair Social Club: Hosts DJ Prince Hakim Tonight, Aug. 8
- Reminder: National Night Out in Montclair Tonight, Aug. 7
- National Weather Service Issues Heat Advisory Through Tuesday Aug 7
By NATALIE HEARD HACKETTAugust 13, 2018
NEWARK, NJ - Essex County officials have announced that they are pushing for Governor Murphy to enact a salary cap for police and firefighters. This initiative is touted as a means to control the rise in property taxes.
Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Jr. sent a letter on Monday to Governor Phil Murphy, Senate President Stephen M. Sweeney and Assembly Speaker Craig J. Coughlin ...