MONTCLAIR, NJ - The Township of Montclair has announced road work will begin this week along Glenridge Avenue.
Township officials released the following notice:
Milling and resurfacing of several intersections along Glenridge Avenue will take place on or about Tuesday, Sept. 8 and will continue through Friday, Sept. 11, weather permitting. Streets will be closed at various times throughout these days from approximately 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Affected intersections include Glenridge Avenue and Forest Street, NorthWillow Street, Greenwood Avenue, Lackawanna Plaza and Grove Street. Schedule updates will be posted as the work progresses.
For more information, contact the Montclair Engineering Bureau at 973-509-5711.
- Glenridge Ave. & Forest St. (intersection)
- Glenridge Ave. & Greenwood (intersection)
- Glenridge Ave. & Lackawanna Plaza (south side)
- Glenridge Ave. & Lackawanna Plaza (west side)
- Glenridge Ave. & N. Willow St. (intersection)
- Glenridge Ave. Grove St. (west side)
- Pine St. at fire house parking lot
- Pine St. at station parking deck entrance
- Pine St. at residences/Shell station rear
- S. Fullerton & Bloomfield Ave. (south side)
- S. Fullerton & The Crescent (south side)
- S. Fullerton & The Crescent (west side)
- James St. & Valley Rd. (east side)
- Van Vleck St. & Valley Rd. (west side)
- Walnut St. & Valley Road (east side)