Are you a local small business owner or looking to start a new business? Don’t miss this instructional workshop designed to educate small business owners like yourself, taught by NJ Division of Taxation representatives, Alexis Reid and Christina Quinones.
This free workshop, How to Start a Small Business in New Jersey, covers the following topics:
- The different business structures
- How to register a small business in New Jersey
- Legal entity registration
- Individual structured business registration
- How to report your New Jersey business income
Starts: 01/08/2018 at 1:00pm
Ends: 01/08/2018 at 3:00pm
Address: 50 S. Fullerton Ave.
Venue: Montclair Public Library
Zip Code: 07042
Phone: 973-744-0500 ext. 2235