IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO HOST A TOAST!
Between MAY 25 - JUNE 22, the Montclair Fund for Educational Excellence (MFEE)
will hold its 21st season of the Toast to the Teachers event series. You can be part of it -- choose a special teacher, principal, coach or other person from Montclair Public Schools and host a party (we call them Toasts) in their honor. You cover the (tax-deductible) costs of your party and proceeds benefit MFEE programs in Montclair Public Schools.
- Raise funds to directly impact every student in our district
- Build community by bringing us together to celebrate our school heroes.
- Nurture bottom-up innovation from teachers who receive grants funded by Toast dollars.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Choose a special teacher, principal, coach, or other person from Montclair Public Schools and host a party (we call them Toasts) in their honor.
Confer with your honoree to pick a date & type of party between
MAY 25 and JUNE 22. Family ice cream party in the park, adult-only cocktail party, dinner under the stars - whatever you fancy!
- Visit www.mfee.org/events.html to complete registration process or by calling 973-509-4021 at least 2 weeks before your party. We'll help set the party fee.
- We will create your online Toast Registration page!
- Toast hosts cover the (tax-deductible) costs of the parties (teaming up with other families is a great idea)
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Contact Masiel at 973-509-4021 or email@example.com