MONTCLAIR, NJ– The Montclair Health Department is offering a Women’s Clinic/Cancer Screening event on Thursday, September 27, at the Montclair Municipal Building, 205 Claremont Avenue, third floor, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The following will be offered:
- Pelvic Examination and PAP Smear testing for early detection of cervical cancer (age 21 and older)
- Clinical Breast Examination (age 21-45 )
- Mammogram Referral (age 45 and over, if eligible)
- Colorectal Test Kit ( if eligible)
- Cancer Education
The Program eligibility criteria include:
- Age 21 or over
- Essex County resident
- No health insurance
- Limited Income ( 2018 Federal Poverty guidelines)
There is no cost to eligible women for these services.
To schedule an appointment or if interested in more information, please call the Montclair Health Department at 973-509-4980.
The Women’s Cancer Screening event is provided in collaboration with the Rutgers New Jersey Medical School S.A.V.E Program (Screening Access of Value to Essex Women and Men), funded by the New Jersey Cancer Education and Early Detection (NJCEED) program.