Join us for a workshop that explores multi-generational financial planning. Thomas Furda, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and advisor at Financial Life Focus, and member of the ‘Sandwich Generation’, will present the workshop.
The ‘Sandwich Generation’ are middle-age adults (mainly aged 40-60) supporting children and have aging parents. As our population lives longer, and young adults struggle to achieve financial independence, the burdens and responsibilities for middle-aged adults is growing. Members of the ‘Sandwich Generation’ can be pulled in many directions sometimes supporting three generations at one time.
The workshop is designed to help participants:
- build awareness about how your financial life is impacted by being ‘sandwiched’
- understand the financial planning considerations for various facets of your financial life
- stimulate communication between generations
- know what questions to ask
- provide guidance about where to find assistance and helpful resources.
All generations are welcome to attend.
Financial Life Focus, LLC (“Advisor”) is a registered investment advisor. Information contained during the workshop is for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice or recommendations. Advice may only be provided after entering into an advisory agreement with Advisor.
Starts: 09/27/2017 at 6:30pm
Ends: 09/27/2017 at 7:30pm
Address: 50 S Fullerton Ave.
Venue: Montclair Public Library
Zip Code: 07042