Please join us to learn about New Jersey’s new Earned Sick Leave Law and more worker protections!
· We will cover the new law that requires workers earned a minimum number of paid sick days and other NJ specific worker protections and benefits, including minimum wage and overtime laws, and paid family leave.
· The event is open to the general public!
· Children welcome, and Spanish translation available.
· NJ Department of Labor will be available to answer one-on-one questions.
· Free print materials and great information for all social service agencies (and anyone serving families in any context)!
To learn more about Earned Sick leave, see http://mysickdays.nj.gov.
Address: 60 S Fullterton Ave
Venue: United Way of Northern New Jersey
Zip Code: 07042
Contact Person: Holly