- Chinese Firm Buys One Newark Center
- Montclair Business Logo Sparks Outrage and Dialogue on Sexualization
- Mars Wrigley Awarded $31 Million to Open Offices in Newark
- Ralph Lauren, Qwest Diagnostics Receive NJEDA Awards to Move to On3 Campus in ...
- Bellevue Theatre Closes its Doors Forever, Maybe
- Mars Looking to Open Offices in Ironside Newark building
By TAPINTO MONTCLAIR STAFFDecember 7, 2017
MONTCLAIR, NJ - Two Montclair residents were inducted into the Hall of Fame of the New Jersey Ad Club on November 9.
Sean and Debbie Looney of Looney Advertising & Branding from Montclair, were inducted into the NJ Advertising Hall of Fame event held at the Highlawn Pavillion. The couple are both amongst the youngest inductees in hall of fame history and the ...