MONTCLAIR, NJ - Emergency food distribution will begin on May 14 for Essex County residents, Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Jr., Essex County Executive and the Board of Chosen Freeholders announced.
The food distribution events for Essex County residents every Thursday for the next two months. The County will be distributing food to ANY County Resident who needs it.
The first emergency food distribution event will take place this Thursday, May 14.
- Date: Thursday, May 14, 2020
- Time: 10 a.m.
- Location: Essex County Economic Development Center
50 South Clinton Street
East Orange, NJ
The Emergency Food Distribution Event will be held RAIN or SHINE.
- Enter the parking lot on South Burnett Street.
- Cars should line up along Freeway Drive before turning right onto South
- No Left Turns allowed into the South Burnett Street Parking Lot.
- No arrivals before 8:00 a.m.
- Drivers must keep their windows rolled up and open their trunk.
- Buses and walk-ups cannot be served.
1,000 boxes will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Additional food distribution events will be announced each week.