The 15th Annual Towacofest will be held on Saturday, October 24 from 10am – 5pm at the Towaco Train Station (630 Rt 202, Towaco). The event will feature over 75 quality exhibitors, great food, kiddie rides & pony rides, local merchants & civic organizations. There will be free parking at the United Methodist Church on Rt. 202 along with shuttle bus service that is available to and from Cedar Hill School (46 Pine Brook Rd, Towaco).
The fair will span between Main Street and Whitehall Road. As you stroll along stop by and visit the local merchants & town organizations providing free giveaways. There will be over 75 retail exhibitors who will be selling a large selection of merchandise including handbags, jewelry, sports collectibles, incense & oils, assorted crafts and unique one of a kind items. Bring your appetite and enjoy sausage & pepper sandwiches, fresh squeezed lemonade, smoothies, cheese steaks, kettle corn, chicken fingers, ice cream, zeppoles, shish kabobs, gyros, french fries, Italian ice and more!
The kids will have a great time at the "Kidz Shindig" area where there will be a petting zoo, rides, face painting, sand art and other activities.
Enjoy live entertainment throughout the day. Performances will include:
- Suzuki Violinist students from The Music Shop in Boonton 10:30am - 11:30am
- 3 Tiger Martial Arts (Karate Demonstration) 11:30am - 12pm
- Jeff Bridi & Friend (Acoustic Rock Harmonies) 12pm - 1 pm
- Dogs Like Us (Acoustic String Band) 1pm - 2:15pm
- Royal Blend (Reggae Band) 2:30pm - 3:45pm
- Dead Mans Hand (Rockabilly & Classic Blues) 4pm - 5pm
Bring the family and enjoy the day!