MONTVILLE, NJ - Join Montville Township and its Environmental Commission for a paper shredding and recycling event on Saturday, Nov. 15 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the parking lot of the Montville Township Municipal Building located at 195 Changebridge Road.
Paper shredding is being provided by Cintas Corporation and is free of charge to residents and businesses.
- All types of paper such as financial and legal documents, receipts and tax and medical records are acceptable.
- Papers with staples or paper clips are acceptable, but binder clips and rubber bands should be removed.
- Remove paper from 3-ring binders and spiral notebooks.
- No plastic items, such as credit cards.
- No electronic items such as CDs or computer disks.
- Storage containers, boxes or bags containing paper documents will be returned.
For more information, contact June Hercek at 973-331-3341.