MONTVILLE, NJ – Four people are presumed to have COVID-19 in Montville Township, according to township administration.
All appropriate precautions and protocols regarding monitoring and tracking are in place and are being followed, officials stated on the town website.
The individuals who tested positive have been contacted by the Montville Township Health Department, are under isolation from the public, and are being continuously monitored by the Health Department as per NJDOH and CDC requirements to ensure compliance with all local, county, and state protocols and the protection of our community.
Household members or those who care for or work for individuals who test positive for COVID-19 will be contacted by the Montville Health Department and provided with instructions for quarantine and monitoring.
The township will not be releasing any names or addresses of infected patients.
For your protection and the protection of those around you, please comply with social distancing measures, and monitor yourself for symptoms.
For more information, see the township’s COVID-19 page, or:
- CDC COVID-19 website - general information, situation updates, and information particular to specific audiences.
- NJDOH COVID-19 website - information for the general public, schools, businesses, healthcare providers, public health professionals, and state employees. Questions about COVID-19 can be submitted electronically to NJDOH on this site.
- NJDOH COVID-19 Dashboard - information on cases, locations, and calls to the public hotline.
- NJDOH 24-hour COVID-19 Public Hotline: 1-800-222-1222 for general inquiries from the public. Those in NJ using an out-of-state cell phone number can call 1-800-962-1253. The hotline is staffed 24/7 by trained professionals, in multiple languages.
- NJ Department of Human Services 24-hour "Warmline" for those seeking mental health services during this event: 1-877-294-HELP (4357). The Warmline is staffed 24/7 by trained professionals, in multiple languages.
Sign up to receive FREE TAPinto news in your email inbox: www.tapinto.net/enews