- Montville Township Volunteer Firefighters Honored by State at Twp ...
- New Montville Twp Police Officer Sworn In; More Street Signs to be Installed
- Montville Township Committee Committed to Making Montville Stigma Free
- Montville in Disagreement with Parsippany Regarding Sewer Surplus
- Officials Make Decision About a Montville Day for 2018
- 100-year-old Towaco Resident Honored at Montville Township Committee Meeting
By ERIN DARREFFDecember 7, 2017
TRENTON, NJ - During a New Jersey Senate session today, Sen. Joe Pennacchio (R-Essex, Morris, Passaic) reiterated his proposal to abolish New Jersey’s $10,000 property tax deduction limit. He made the following statement on the Senate floor:
“I, too, want to lend my name to the chorus of opposition to the removal of SALT deductions from our Federal tax returns. But at this point, ...