MONTVILLE, NJ – Montville Township Administrator Victor Canning announced as part of his report to the township committee that milling and paving projects will begin in the township on Monday, May 14.
The projects are anticipated to last approximately three weeks and are weather dependent, the report stated. Work is expected to commence at 8:30 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. Police traffic control officers will be on site to assist with traffic flow, but there may be travel delays, according to the report.
The roads to be worked on are:
- Brook Valley Road from Jacksonville Road to the township boundary
- Fletcher Drive (the entire length)
- Gathering Road (from Changebridge Road to Konner Avenue)
- Manchester Way (the entire length)
- Passaic Valley Road (from Changebridge Road to Eccleston Court)
More township roads are scheduled to be paved at a later date.
Sign up to receive FREE TAPinto news in your email inbox: www.tapinto.net/enews