- Morristown Resident Ivan Maldonado Among the 19 CCM Student-Athletes ...
- Morristown Girls and Boys Fencing Teams Sweep Morris Catholic
- Crime Stoppers Need Your Help to Solve a Case--- Reward Offered
- Morristown Happenings: Things to do in Morristown this Weekend
- Morristown Proposes Self-Storage Center for Morris Street
- New Jersey VegFest Fans Can’t Wait for October: Preview Coming to Morristown
By MORRIS COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S OFFICEJanuary 21, 2017
Morris County Prosecutor Fredric Knapp and Chief Rudolph Appelmann of the Montville Township Police Department announce that Jason Fennes, age 42, of Bloomfield, New Jersey was sentenced today to 14 years New Jersey State Prison, subject to the No Early Release Act, Parole Supervision for Life and Megan’s Law.
The Defendant pleaded guilty on September 22, 2016 to two counts of ...