MORRIS TOWNSHIP, NJ - Have you been meaning to get into (or back into) running? Then you do not want to miss this 5-week program which starts Saturday, September 23rd and is designed to help you train for your first 5K or to improve a previous time. Walking is included in the plans but optional for those who don’t need it. Run by Julia Hickman, fitness coach and marathoner who has recently started her own fitness training business at her home in Morris Township.
Be part of a fun, social group where motivation and encouragement abound.
Strollers are welcome!
Here is what you get with this program:
* Weekly run/workout schedule includes a group run on Sat mornings at 9am and 2 run workouts to be done on your own
* How to incorporate cross-training and avoid injury
* Goal setting and optional local races
* 1 free Small Group Training class (Fastinista FitCamp) at Julia’s home
* FB group to motivate one another; share milestones, favorite recipes or to ask Coach Julia any questions
Imagine what it would be like to start running, get leaner and actually enjoy it.
For questions and to register, call, text or email Coach Julia
Register by Sept. 21st
$125 for 5 week program
Julia runs small group training classes Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at 6:30am at her home. She is committed to making fitness more accessible to her community by creating 30-minute workouts for busy individuals who crave a personal training environment but do not have time for a regular gym.