- This year's federal filing deadline for individual returns is Tuesday, April 18th, not April 15th.
- Making a contribution to an IRA for tax year 2016
- Filing 2016 calendar year NJ corporate, partnership tax return, fiduciary returns and federal C corporations using a calendar year
- Filing an automatic six month extensions for individual federal returns
- Filing 2016 estate or trust income tax returns (Form 1041)
- Filing an FBAR (FinCen Form 114) for individuals that have foreign financial accounts over $10,000 at any time during 2016
- Making estimated income tax payments for 1st quarter 2017
- NJ and PA Sales Tax for 1st Quarter of 2017
- Federal Payroll Taxes - 1st Quarter of 2017
- State Payroll Taxes - 1st Quarter of 2017
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer. Click here to submit a Guest Column.