MORRISTOWN, NJ - Morris County's photo contest titled, Patriotic Morris County is open May 14 through June 5, 2018. All Morris County residents are welcome to participate.
Contest organizers are looking for the best patriotic photos from around Morris County. Entries can be anything that says patriotism; ceremonies, parades, flag
Results will be posted on the county website as well as a Facebook gallery. First, second and third place winners will be notified. Winning photos may be used in county communications, county websites and newsletters.
The rules of the contest are as follows:
- Photos must be taken within Morris County, NJ
- Photos must be taken during the contest’s duration (May 14 – June 5, 2018).
- Photos must be at least 1MB.
- Entries may be color or black-and-white digital photographs.
- Moderate digital adjustment (color correction, cropping, sharpening, etc.) is acceptable, but images must not be a composite and must be as true a representation of the subject or moment as possible. If there is any doubt as to the authenticity of the image then the photographer agrees to submit an original image for scrutiny. If the judges decide that the post-production has resulted in a significantly altered image from the original, the submission may be disqualified.
- Any identifiable people in winning or honorable mention photos must sign a release form, or if under 18 years of age a parent/guardian must sign a release form in order for the photo(s) to be eligible for use in county communication projects.
- Winners’ photos will be featured on our website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Photos may also be used for county communications in the future. The photographer retains the copyright of the photo but grants permission to Morris County to use said photo in the County’s communications, including the website, our e-newsletter, and social media. The photographer will be given credit for the photo whenever possible.
There are three ways to submit a photo:
- direct message MorrisCounty on Facebook
- Use the hashtag #patrioticmorriscounty on Instagram or Twitter
- use the online submission form
Please include name, when the photo was take, location the photo was taken, title of the photo, description and a contact number or email.
Sign up to get all the news as it happens at www.TAPinto.net/enews and follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MorristownTAP/ and on Twitter at @MorristownTAP and on Instagram at @tapintomorristown