MORRISTOWN, NJ - The State of New Jersey is providing NARCAN for free at participating pharmacies throughout the state. There are two locations in Morristown that will allow residents to pick up the medication from September 24-26, 2020.
The locations are as follows:
- Riteaid located on 213 South Street in Morristown
- ShopRite Pharmacy of Greater Morristown.
- Sav-on Pharmacy, 329 Speedwell Avenue in Morris Plains,
- Robinson Drug Shop in Mendham
- Towne Pharmacy in Cedar Knolls
NARCAN, or Naloxone, can reverse opioid overdoses. No prescription is needed, no co-pay or insurance is required and you do not have to give your name to the pharmacy. It will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Limit one per person.
For a full list of pharmacies throughout NJ where the NARCAN will be available click here
Sign up to get all the news as it happens at www.TAPinto.net/enews and follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MorristownTAP/ and on Twitter at @MorristownTAP and on Instagram at @tapintomorristow