- Kings,191 South St, Morristown, NJ 07960
- Village Supermarkets, 178-190 East Hanover Rd, Morristown NJ 07960
- Village Supermarkets, 727 Morris Turnpike, Springfield, NJ 07081
- Kings, 100 Morristown Rd, Bernardsville, NJ 07924
- Village Supermarkets (Shop Rite), 93 Morristown Rd, Bernardsville, NJ 07924
- ShopRite of Chatham, 641 Shunpike Rd, Chatham NJ 07928
- Kings, 393 Main Street, Chatham NJ 07928
- Kings, 88 E Main Street, Mendham, NJ 07945
- ShopRite of Hunterdon, Walmart Shopping Plaza, 50 Rt 513, Clinton, NJ 08809
- ShopRite of Hunterdon, 276 Rt 31, Flemington, NJ 08822
- ShopRite-Branchburg, 3166 Rt 22, Branchburg, NJ 08876
- ShopRite of Pennington, 2555 Pennington Rd, Pennington NJ 07534
MORRISTOWN, NJ. – Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L) utility crews, assisted by personnel from other FirstEnergy utilities and local contractors, continue working to restore service to about 500 customers who remain without power after strong winds and heavy rain moved through the region late Sunday night and early Monday morning. As of 11:30am Tuesday, only one home in Morristown is reporting an outage.
Customers who are without power are encouraged to call 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877) to report their outage or click the “Report Outage” link on www.firstenergycorp.com.
JCP&L currently anticipates that the remaining customers without power will be restored by late this evening. Approximately 55,000 JCP&L customers were originally affected by the storm, with the hardest hit areas in Monmouth, Ocean and Burlington counties.
JCP&L customers who remain without power can pick up water and ice free of charge at the following locations:
Customers should immediately report downed wires to 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877) or their local police or fire department. Customers should never go near a downed power line, even if they think it is no longer carrying electricity. Extra caution should be exercised in areas where downed wires may be tangled in downed tree branches or other debris.
You May Also Be Interested In
Thu, June 21, 5:30 pm Boonton Opening Night Boonton Arts Dog Days of Summer 2018!