NEW JERSEY - Many have already started their Fourth of July celebrations this weekend with some Garden State towns holding their annual fireworks displays on the last day of June. However, there are plenty of fireworks planned for this week and beyond, so make plans and get the blankets and chairs ready to find the best spot to view.
- Chatham Borough at Chatham Middle School at dusk
- Gardner Field, Denville Rout 46 at dusk
- Lurker Park in East Hanover; rain date July 5
- Emmett Field in Florham Park
- Parsippany Hills High School in Parsippany
- Turkey Brook Park in Mount Olive, 30 Flanders Road, Budd Lake
- East Brunswick at the Community Arts Center at 9:30 p.m.
- Long Branch at the Ocean Promenade at 9 p.m.
- Milltown at Gloria Bradford Park at 9:30 p.m. (rain date July 7)
- Monroe Township at Thompson Park at dusk
- Piscataway at Piscataway High School at 9:30 p.m.
- Point Pleasant at Jenkinson's Boardwalk at 9 p.m.
- Seaside Heights at the boardwalk at 9:30 p.m.
- Brick Township at Windward Beach at 9 p.m.
- Cranbury at Village Park at dusk (rain date July 6)
- Atlantic Highlands at Atlantic Highlands Marina at 9:45 p.m. (rain date July 7)
- Bridgewater at North Branch Park at 9:30 p.m.
- Lambertville at Delaware River Towns Chamber or Commerce at 9:30 p.m.
- Aberdeen at Cliffwood Beach at 9 p.m.
- East Windsor Township at Etra Lake Park at 9:30 p.m. (rain date July 14)
- North Plainfield at West End School Field at dusk (rain date July 14)
- West Windsor at Mercer County Park at 10 p.m. (fireworks are part of the Freedom Fest State Fair) (rain date July 15)
- Marlboro at the Marlboro Recreation Center at 7 p.m.