MORRISTOWN, NJ - The Morristown Fall Festival is this Sunday September 24 on the Morristown Green. The annual festival will run from 12 noon to 5pm; rain or shine. The festival includes over 160 exhibition booths showcasing restaurants, entertainment, businesses and local groups
With the music, food and good times, comes road closures and parking restrictions.
Motorists should be aware that all on-street parking around the Green area will close at 5pm on Saturday September 23
Additional closures will begin at 7pm on Saturday and will remain closed until late Sunday evening. Road closures include:
- Speedwell Avenue: Closed to through traffic at Spring Street and closed to the Morristown Green at Cattano Avenue.
- Morris Street: Closed to the Morristown Green at Spring Street.
- South Street: Closed to the Morristown Green at DeHart Street beginning at 7PM. South Street will close at Community place beginning at 12AM.
- Washington Street: Closed to the Morristown Green at Schuyler Place beginning at 7PM. Washington Street will close at Court Street beginning at 12AM.
- Market Street: Closed to the Morristown Green at Maple Avenue.
- Dumont Place: Closed at entrance to Morristown Parking Authority Lot 10J.
- Water Street: Closed to through traffic. Access to Headquarters Plaza parking deck will remain open.
For more information on the Morristown Festival on the Green, visit www.morristown-nj.org