In today's world Social Media has become an essential part of any marketing strategy. If you are a business that sells goods or services, it is likely that your customers will check your social media before deciding whether or not to use or come in to your business. It is a way for your business to increase brand awareness, identify key audiences, generate leads, and build strong and meaningful relationships with customers. According to the 2015 Social Media Marketing Industry Report, 96 percent of marketers are using social media in their marketing plans.
Utilizing social media across different platforms is all about telling your brand's story, who you are and what promise you are making to your customers. Interesting and informative content as well as creative, eye catching images and video is what will set your company apart from the masses.
Social media statistics
To truly grasp the significance of social media marketing and how much it impacts businesses, take a look at the following statistics:
- Forbes reports that three out of four consumers say that social media impacts their buying decisions
- According to Social Media Examiner, 90 percent of businesses said that social media has increased the exposure of their business
- And 84 percent of marketers have integrated their social media strategy with their traditional marketing strategies
- 77 percent of businesses said that social media has increased site traffic
- Over 50 percent of marketers say that social media has directly increased sales
- As explained in FastCompany, “McKinsey researchers estimate that $1.3 trillion in value stands to be unlocked by companies who figure out how to apply social technologies in the years ahead.”
Once you recognize the importance of social media marketing, and understand the benefits it will have on your business, it is time to devise a plan. Social media is no longer an option, but rather a necessity, and while it may seem like an easy task for you or someone at your company to take on, it is important that your social media strategy is organized, consistent, speaks true to your brand’s story,
At Nicklaus Marketing & PR we strategize your social media plan of action based on your company’s goals. We can then either lend guidance to an in house team, or handle the implementation of all social media so that you can focus on your business.
Nicklaus Marketing & PR specializes in customizing our services to meet your business’s needs. Offering a wide array of services from media buying, graphics, website design, social media, and much more. We work with you to strengthen your branding and increase your clientele.
Call or email us today and learn how we can help you take your business to the next level.
973 538 0450