MORRISTOWN, NJ - The Town of Morristown has an opening for a full time Housing and Zoning Inspector. The salary range for this position is $60,724-$70,503.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Have at least one year of experience with the inspection of buildings for violations of applicable housing, property maintenance and zoning requirements, as well as reinspections.
- Successful completion of the Inspector of Hotels and Multiple Dwellings, Zoning Administration & Enforcement Principal of Housing Inspection is required.
- Knowledge of state & municipal housing codes and zoning ordinances, and inspection methods.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook as well as strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
- Morristown resident preferred.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Jillian Barrick, Business Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 8, 2017.