The Department of Public Works wants to remind you that the Curbside Containerized Yardwaste collection for May is Saturday, June 13 for Zone 1 and Saturday, June 20th for Zone 2.
1. Curbside pickup of grass clippings, leaves, plant waste, and light brush takes place on the scheduled Saturday dates listed below beginning in April and ending October 11th. Please review the street listing(see link or the attachment) to find out your zone and scheduled collection dates.
2. Place in 32 gallon standard garbage cans with lid and handles.
3. Grass clippings, leaves, plant waste, and light brush can be mixed together during this period. Light brush may should be tied with string in bundles no longer than 4 feet, or placed in 32 gallon standard garbage cans cut to the height of the garbage can.
4. NO PLASTIC BAGS.
5. Fifty (50) pound limit per can or bundle.
6. NO DIRT, LOGS, ROOTS, OR STUMPS.
7. RESIDENTS ONLY (No Contractors) may bring grass clippings and light brush to the Department of Public Works located on Jane Way off West Hanover Avenue during business hours Monday to Friday 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM, and each Saturday from 6:00 AM TO 2:00 PM.
ZONE 1 COLLECTIONS ARE SCHEDULED FOR:
June 13th, July 11th, August 8th, and Sept 12th
ZONE 2 COLLECTIONS ARE SCHEDULED FOR:
June 20th, July 18th, August 15th, and Sept 19th
If you have any questions, please contact our Department of Public Works Office at 973-326-7398.
Thomas J. Eschmann
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer.