MORRISTOWN, NJ - The Morris Arts Fest will take place Saturday September 12 from 3pm - 7pm at Lewis Morris Park located at 270 Mendham Road in Morristown.
The organization is looking for visual artists, musicians and performers to participate in this fun and family-friendly afternoon of the arts. Deadline to Apply: Monday, August 31, 2020
How to Apply:
- To begin the application process, please email the following information to Kaity De Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 1. Artist name
- 2. Brief bio or summary of artwork
- 3. Photo examples of the artwork you wish to bring to the event
- 4. Artist website (if applicable)
If approved, you will be emailed the registration link to confirm your registration. We will send you your set-up location and map one week prior to event. The registration fee is $25 and is non-refundable.
For more information go to:https://www.morrisarts.org/2020/08/20/morris-arts-fest-call-for-artists/
- All art mediums are eligible to apply.
- The registration fee to participate is $25.
- The registration fees is non-refundable and due at the time of application approval.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to bring a small tent and water to keep cool.
- Exhibitors must stay with their artwork for the duration of the event.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to sell food or beverage or any other items on site.
- All current social distancing guidelines are mandatory.
- All artists must wear a face mask for the duration of the event.
- Morris Arts will not take a sales commission for any artwork sold.
- Electrical hook-up will not be available for exhibitors.
- Pets are not permitted.
Questions? Please contact Kaity De Laura at email@example.com or (973) 285-5115 ext. 14.
Sign up to get all the news as it happens at www.TAPinto.net/enews and follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MorristownTAP/ and on Twitter at @MorristownTAP and on Instagram at @tapintomorristown