MORRISTOWN, NJ - Have you been interested in serving on a Morristown Board or Commission? The Town of Morristown has several vacancies that they are looking to fill.
The following vacancies are available:
- Environmental Commission (mayoral appointment)
- Historic Preservation Commission (mayoral appointment)
- Housing Authority (council appointment)
- Rent Leveling Board (council appointment)
- Shade Tree Commission (mayoral appointment)
Mayoral Appointments Application (may require Internet Explorer)
Send your application, resume and a cover letter to the Mayor’s office either by email or regular mail to Mayor, 200 South Street, Box 914, Morristown, NJ 07963-0914.
Send your application to the Town Clerk's Office located on the first floor of Town Hall at 200 South Street.
Current board or commission members must submit a new application at the end of their terms if they wish to reapply. All applications are kept on file for two years.