MORRIS TOWNSHIP, NJ - Rabies is an infectious disease caused by the rabies virus that can affect animals, said the Office of Health Management. Animals infected rabies display strange behavior such as aggression, and signs of neurologic impairment including vocalization, circling, and paralysis, they stated.
Protect your pet with a free rabies shot this fall.
Morris Township as well as Denville, Boonton, Butler, Hanover Township, Parsippany, Roxbury, Florham Park, Monvtille, Victory Gardens and Jefferson Township will hold clinics in November and Chester Township, Mountain Lakes, Rockaway Township and Mine Hill will host clinics in December.
The dates and locations are as follows:
- November 2 in Morris Township; 50 Woodland Avenue from 9am - 11am
- November 2 in Hanover Township; 1000 Route 10 from 10am - 12noon
- November 2 in Denville; 140 Morris Avenue from 8am - 10am
- November 2 in Parsippany; 1001 Parsippany Blvd from 1pm - 4pm
- November 6 in Roxbury; 96 Dell Avenue, Kenvil from 5pm - 6:30pm
- November 16 in Florham Park; 111 Ridgedale Avenue from 9am - 12noon
- November 16 in Monvtille; 86 River Road from 9am - 11am
For a complete list of locations, dates and times, click HERE
Sign up to get all the news as it happens at www.TAPinto.net/enews and follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MorristownTAP/ and on Twitter at @MorristownTAP and on Instagram at @tapintomorristown