- Town of Morristown Receives Two Grant Awards
- Morristown Municipal Identification Program Launch
- Former Gubernatorial Candidate Rogers on Trump Advisory Board
- Cinderella's: N.J. Legislature Shuts State Down At Midnight Impacting Local ...
- Holiday Garbage and Recycling Schedule for Morris Township
- Direct Bus Service to be Offered to Morristown Commuters
By OFFICE OF SENATOR PATRICK DIEGNANJuly 14, 2017
SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ – Legislation sponsored by Senator Patrick Diegnan to establish a new policy limiting the amount of state funds that can be used by a public institution of higher education to pay a commencement speaker, was signed by the Governor into law during the recent legislative session. The bill (S-2355) would prohibit a public institution of higher education from using ...