RANDOLPH, NJ - Morris County, in coordination with Atlantic Health System, will resume COVID-19 testing this week, starting Monday morning, April 6, at the drive-thru center for Morris County residents only located at the County College of Morris (CCM) in Randolph.
Specially equipped nurses provided tests to more than 800 Morris County residents last week. It is expected that more than 200 appointments per day can be handled at the test center this week.
Residents must show up in a vehicle; must have identification, an appointment and a prescription from a medical provider to access the testing site. It is preferred, for the benefit of the medical volunteers, that you have an easy to read printed copy of a medical prescription. However, if you have no alternative, a prescription can be displayed on your phone.
For information and to make an appointment visit https://health.morriscountynj.gov/COVIDTesting
Testing so far has run smoothly thanks to assistance of the Morris County Sheriff’s Office, Morris County Park Police and Randolph Police Departments, and County College of Morris security and officials who have worked closely with the Morris County Office of Emergency Management.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Testing is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- To be tested, residents MUST:
- have a COVID-19 test prescription from a healthcare provider
- read and acknowledge the consent form
- make an appointment
- Persons WILL be turned away if they don’t meet all of these qualifications.
- Residents with a prescription can move forward to scheduling an appointment after acknowledging the waiver.
- Please sign up for an appointment at: https://health.morriscountynj.gov/COVIDTesting
- Registration will begin at 10 a.m. each day for appointments two days in advance.
- Residents may not sign up for an appointment until they get a prescription from a healthcare provider. If a resident is symptomatic, call your doctor as soon as possible. Visit CDC for information on symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- There is no charge for the test
ARRIVING AT THE TESTING CENTER:
- Your ID (any others that have an appointment in same vehicle) and appointment verification for all potential clients will be confirmed before entry is permitted.
- NO photographing or video recording is permitted
- Please pay attention to all signage which is in English and Spanish
- ALL vehicle windows must remain CLOSED
- DO NOT ROLL DOWN ANY VEHICLE WINDOW until instructed to do so
- Do NOT move forward until instructed to do so
- There are no emergency services available at the testing location. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please go to the nearest hospital emergency room or dial 911
- If you included an email address when you scheduled your appointment, you will receive an email on how you can obtain your test results from the laboratory’s portal. You should receive an email with 48 hours of your test.
If you have questions, you can call the County Hotline at 973-829-8250, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
For more information on COVID-19 and Morris County’s response, visit https://health.morriscountynj.gov/coronavirus.
Sign up to get all the news as it happens at www.TAPinto.net/enews and follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MorristownTAP/ and on Twitter at @MorristownTAP and on Instagram at @tapintomorristown