MORRISTOWN, New Jersey – Morristown Councilman David Silva and Morris Township Mayor Jeff Grayzel attended the grand opening of Palm Health, an award-winning health and wellness company on Wednesday July 10. Both men toured the facility located at 435 South Street, which now will be called the Chamber Center by Palm Health.
The facility will will deliver highly personalized, preventive, whole-person care and treatment services that address complete physical, emotional, and mental well-being, said company officials. The partnership between the Chambers Center for Well Being and Palm Health will create a comprehensive, state-of-the-art wellness experience in Morristown, they said.
Under the supervision of Dr. Lauren Munsch Dal Farra, CEO of PALM Health, the state-of-the-art integrative wellness facility will offer comprehensive medical care, fitness training/coaching, beauty treatments, spa and wellness therapies, which include:
- Full-service medical services with MDs specializing in traditional, integrative, and functional medicine
- Luxurious spa treatments that nourish and revitalize
- State-of-the-art TechnoGym fitness and personal training center
- Movement studio for fitness (including yoga, cardio, meditation, and Pilates)
- Men’s and women’s infrared saunas (Sessions in the infrared sauna can benefit the body with muscle pain relief, increased metabolism, detoxification, and stress and fatigue reduction.)
- Co-ed ionized Himalayan salt therapy room (Negatively charged ions in Himalayan salt are beneficial in improving mood, reducing inflammation, and improving respiratory conditions such as asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinus congestion, and COPD.)
- Cryotherapy chamber (The ultra-cold temperatures in whole-body cryotherapy can release adrenaline, noradrenaline, and endorphins. This can have a positive effect on those experiencing mood disorders like anxiety and depression.)Café, juice bar, and full demonstration kitchen
PALM Health’s team of certified physicians and mental health professionals have specialties in functional medicine, primary care, heart health, neurology, rheumatology, weight management, cancer support, anti-inflammation and detoxification, and psychiatry. The collaboration with the Chamber aims to provide a healing environment for members, making balanced, healthy living accessible and convenient.