MORRISTOWN, NJ - Morristown Medical Center, part of Atlantic Health System has implemented restrictions for the "wellbeing and safety of their patients".
"The safety and well-being of our patients, visitors and team members is our number one priority", said the hospital.
The current visitor restriction policy for Morristown Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, Hactkettstown Medical Center and Goryeb Children's Hospital includes:
- Visiting hours are from 8am - 8pm
- No visitors under the age of 18 are permitted
- Visitors for inpatient areas will be limited to two (2) per patient
- Visitors for procedural areas will be limited to one (1) visitor per patient
- Visitors for the newborn nursery and delivery room will be restricted to one (1) parent or caregiver
- Visitors fo the NICU, Pediatric Impatient Unit, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit will be restricted to two (2) parents or caregivers.
- Visitors for all other sites of care (including physician offices, infusion centers, urgent care and any other sites for outpatient care) will be limited to one (1) visitor per patient.
Sign up to get all the news as it happens at www.TAPinto.net/enews and follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MorristownTAP/ and on Twitter at @MorristownTAP and on Instagram at @tapintomorristown