- Morris Plains Woman Arrested with Multiple Outstanding Warrants, New ...
- Morris Township to Conduct DWI Checkpoint Saturday July 8
- Public’s Help Needed Related to Jewelry Store Robbery in Harding
- Morris Plains Man Arrested For Threat Against College
- Morristown TD Bank Robbed; Arrest Made
- Jack Fernandez, Teen Who Went Missing in Bloomfield Has Been Found
By GREEN VILLAGE FIRE DEPARTMENTJuly 19, 2017
A golf outing to benefit the Green Village Fire Department will be held on September 18, 2017. This year’s Annual Golf Outing will be held at Fairmount Country Club in Chatham Township and is a day of fun and prizes for golfers. Individuals or groups of four may sign up to play.
The day culminates with dinner at the firehouse and announcement of prize winners. The cost is $175 per person ...