SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ - Justin Lubenow of Senior Advisors will be at Scotch Plains Public Library on Thursday, October 1 at 7 p.m. to present a Medicare Workshop. He will reveal what baby boomers need to know about Medicare including:
- the biggest mistakes made by most Medicare beneficiaries
- the difference between Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans
- how Medicare Supplement policies and Prescription Drug programs work
- how to avoid late enrollment penalties and coverage gaps
- what is covered (and not covered) by Medicare
- how much you should expect to pay in healthcare costs
- why most people pay too much for Medicare coverage
This program is free and open to all interested participants. Please call 908-448-5058 to register.
Scotch Plains Public Library is located at 1927 Bartle Avenue, one block from Park Avenue in the center of town.