NEW JERSEY - Governor Murphy announced that New Jersey is launcing a "Shot and a Beer" program, encouraging eligible residents, ages 21 and over to get vaccinated.
Any New Jerseyan who gets their first vaccine dose in the month of May and takes their vaccination card to a participating brewery will receive a free beer. The following restaurants and brewing companies are participating:
- Battle River Brewing in Toms River
- Bradley Beer Project in Bradley Beach
- Bolero Snort Bewing Company in Carlstadt
- Brix City Brewing Company in Little Ferry
- Carton Brewing Company in Atlantic Highlands
- Flounder Brewing Company in Hillsborough
- Flying Fish Brewing Company in Somerdale
- Gaslight Brewery and Restaurant in South Orange
- Kane Brewing Company in Ocean Township
- Little Dog Vrewing Company in Neptune
- Magnify Brewing Company in Fairfield, Essex County
- River Horse Brewing Company in Ewing
"There is one thing we can do above all else to ensure our COVID numbers keep going down, especially as we reopen further: Get vaccinated," said Governor Murphy.