- Video Preview: Tour Some of Westfield’s Most Notable Homes Mother’s ...
- Make a Difference Today – Join the Green Brook Park Special Cleanup Event
- Gov. Livingston to Host Tree Walk and Rain Garden Talk on Thurs., April 26
- Earth Day Clean Up Spearheaded by Grass Roots Committee in Mountainside
- Local Fishing Areas to be Stocked for April 7 Opening Day of Trout Season
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONJune 23, 2018
The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders reminds residents that plastic bags and other excluded items cannot be recycled through their local curbside pick-up programs.
“Union County residents have a good recycling rate compared to other counties in our state, and we want to improve on this record and set a high bar,” said Freeholder Chairman Sergio Granados. “Every ...