The New Jersey Civil Service Commission announces the opening of the New Jersey Law Enforcement Examination (LEE) period. Applications are available online July 1, 2019 to August 31, 2019.
“We strongly encourage NJ residents, especially diverse applicants, to apply for the exam,” said Deirdre L. Webster Cobb, Esq., Chair and Chief Executive Officer of the New Jersey State Civil Service Commission.
- Police Officer (Municipal)
- County Police Officer
- Campus Police Officer Recruit
- Police Officer Recruit Human Services
- Sheriff’s Officer
- County Correction Officer
- Correctional Police Officer Recruit (State)
- Correctional Police Officer Recruit, Juvenile Justice Commission.
Some titles have bilingual variants available. For more information, please visit the NJ Civil Service Commission website at: www.nj.gov/csc.